Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Peach Margarita


It's peach season in Arizona. We went peach picking over the weekend and I've been a peach cooking fool all week.

I love fresh peaches and besides the usual pies, cobblers and jam, I love to come up with new ways to prepare these succulent gems. I got the idea of concocting a fresh peach adult beverage, and since margaritas are my favorite, started with that as my base. What I came up with was cool, sweet, tart, refreshing and utterly peachy! This fresh peach margarita evokes the laid-back feelings of summer. Now all I need is a beach and a boat ;-)


Fresh Peach Margarita
serves 2

2oz Silver tequila
1oz Orange liquor
1oz Agave nectar
1oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
1 whole ripe fresh peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 cup mounded with ice cubes

Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass rimmed with salt or sugar.




Enjoy!

~The Lemonista

6 comments:

  1. Great article I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And naturally, thanks for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete

  5. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be what I’m looking for.

    ReplyDelete