Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Check Out My Interview On Write Now!


Hi, all!  Today I'm in the Writer Spotlight and being interviewed by the fabulous Paula of The Write Now blog!  If you've been wondering about the book I've been working on the past two years, please stop by and take a look-see! 
Writer Spotlight - Erin LaVallee
And, of course, I'd love it if you'd show your support by leaving a comment on the blog interview. 
Thanks so much!

*Update*  Thank you all sooo much for making my book interview a smashing success!  I'm happy to report that my interview had the highest number of comments and a record amount of hits for the Write Now blog.  I owe this to all my fabulous friends and followers, so please accept my heartfelt appreciation! *Smooches*
~The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment